pynchinflint

Dec 31, 2007
Bama
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like ride'n a bike

Had mentioned in a previous post that it has many years since I've been out hunting points due to my site being developed. Figured it was high time to get back out there. I did some research last week around my area and decided to take a look at a spot I pinpointed. Spent a total of about 8hrs the last two days out in the field. Had to get out there before the deer hunters take over. l Guess the eyes still work. :o

Pic.1 is of most of the worked pieces found. Some of it pretty rough. Pic. 2 is a closer shot of one of the birdies. I was thrilled finding this one. Sure is great getting back out and looking around.

Attachments

• compressed photos.34.JPG
    compressed photos.34.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 320
  • compressed photos.35.JPG
    compressed photos.35.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 323
Upvote 0
Re: Like ride'n a bike

I have the bug too.
All the tobacco fields are naked right now but not plowed yet. I'm waiting for a cornfield I have permission to hunt to be plowed up and then me and the kid are innit like bennett.

Great stuff pynchinflint! Love the little quartzy ones.

Nice finds, I'm doing pretty good too in the picked tobbacco field site.
Congrats on your finds..

Molly.

The points you found are almost identical to the majority of points I find here in North Georgia. Its quartz and ranges from fine to poor. I hear Quartz is hard to work but its her in abundance. Thanks

It is like riding a bike. just don't crash it hurts more these days. :o : ??? :-[ And yes you did excellent by wearing your glasses, your eyes still work dog. good job kiddo, John

Awesome finds!!! The white Quartz is just like many of the ones that I find. I love them. they are the easyest ones to spot in the sand. Thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back