Lil Gyps

Chey.gif

Welcome Chey !

Welcome to T'net, and thank you Gypsy for giving us another great member.

Cheyenne,
Congrats on getting your own membership! Don't worry too much about people being "mean" or "rude". We generally do a pretty good job of self control. And anyone who can't treat you like a lady has a LOT of people on here to answer to.
Personally, I'm not a bottle hunter ( bad joke: found way too many bottles when I was younger!) but am looking forward to all future posts.

good hunting

grizzly bare

Good to see you Chey, my girls are 11 and 12 and I got them their own detectors this winter. We are chomping at the bit waiting for the snow to melt. As soon as it does hopefully we will have some finds to post. Have fun and try to keep your mom out of trouble. :D

Charlie, Laci and Paige

Hi Chey ,I do believe you know Jake and i will mail him to you. ;D ;D ;D

tinpan

Attachments

• Pic_0104_107.jpg
    Pic_0104_107.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 4,900
Chey,
I feel as though I already know you. Have been following your moms post's for a couple of years now. She is always bragging about her girls....I very much look forward to viewing both your detecting and bottle finds in the very near future.... You know here in Missouri you can detect and dig year round!...Steve

Welcome Chey,
your already a pro working with your ma, so your good to go sweetie...I cant wait to see your own goodies that you find... Happy Hunting and welcome to our gang here...

Booty

Cheyenne, welcome as a Tnet member, even though we already know you ;) Now you need to get out and start digging,,,,, and after that, start posting..... Look forward to seeing your finds, no matter how small or how big they are.... it is all treasure.

God bless,
Peter

Welcome Chey, we all knew it was only a matter of time before you girls joined in here. It has been alot of fun listening to your Mom tell such great stories about her girls. My Dad finally joined, it is nice to be able to enjoy the hobby together.

Ummmm who gets first dibs at the computer? ;)

Welcome to Tnet Lil Gyps! You definitely had a great mentor to learn from. We are looking forward to your posts. Good luck hunting in 2008!

Hey chey, my wife wants to find some glass, too. If your mom heads this way this summer, make sure you caome along, I know of 2 really large dumps, one of which is near portage. Ask your mom about that one.

Chey, Its good to have you here at T-Net!! Sounds like everyone is welcoming you and making you feel at home. What got you interested in bottle digging? Is there any bottles that you found and would like to show off? I would love to see some pictures whenever you get around to it. I have a daughter too but she is only
5 yrs. old. She goes out with me when it is warm outside even though she dont have alot of patience.
Jump on-line whenever you can and let us know how things are going. Johnny

Cheyenne, Welcome to T/N. My youngest daughter got certified & dove with me on the 1715 fleet. Then one of my other daughter's & her husband also got certified to dive. It's really nice to have your kid's follow in your foot steps, so I know how proud your Mom must be of you & is showing it by letting you join us here on T/N.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back