Lil Gyps

Lil Gyps said:
Mighty AP said:
Hello Chey, Welcome to TN! I dont have to tell you how important your mother is to us, what a top-notch hunter she is or how very proud she is of you & your sister. Listen to her always, she is very wise & always knows whats best for you! I look forward to seein posts of your finds, especialy bottles & stay away from Tinpans son...............fruit dont fall far from the tree & his father is a troublemaker!!! ;D :D

My mother warned me about you....... :D
Ouch! ;D ;D ;D

Welcome Cheyenne, daughter of the Queen of Rust-GypsyHeart...have a good year of treasure hunting! Look forward to seeing your finds. :icon_sunny:

Hi LIL GYPS,
So, how do you hunt bottles? How do you use a detector to help, as they are glass.
Just curious.
Littlehugger

Chey....could you please hurry up and get here.....the dishes are really piling up....Steve

Well I must have thought wrong! i'd love to do the dishes after I mow the lawn and we run to the local Wal-mart and get a dish washer! oh and proferably one that comes with a puppy!

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 1,478
Lil Gyps said:
Well I must have thought wrong! i'd love to do the dishes after I mow the lawn and we run to the local Wal-mart and get a dish washer! oh and proferably one that comes with a puppy!
Oh Chey hasn't your mother told you....I dont have indoor plumbing here.....you will have to haul the water from the spring.....start a fire to heat it....for my bathwater....rub my feet.....then we will talk about a puppy...

Now ,now ....is that anyway to talk about your lawn mowing,fishing and hunting buddy..... :-\...remember I am your little deer...... :D

Attachments

• I \'m a Little Deer.JPG
    I \'m a Little Deer.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,490
My little DEAR.....You had better put that rack back in your Grandpa's trophy room...LOL.....before he finds out it is missing.. When you get to Missouri I will provide you with a real trophy rack head ornament.....

Boy, there's ALOT of mischief in those eyes - you can just tell!! :)

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A MOM WITH A GOOD HEAD ON HER SHOULDERS, KEEP LISTENING TO HER, AND BY THE WAY, TELL YOUR MOM HI FOR ME, AKA HOMER007

Chey,

Listen to your Mom.
No matter what,
she is about the best there is. Period.

She really does know what's best. (but you knew that)
I applaud your work in photography!
You mus admit, Mom is proud of it as well, or she wouldn't post it.

your pix are among the best I have seen on T-net.
(no exaggeration)

Keep up the good work.
I expect to see a expo on CBS "Good Morning America" someday.

Thom

I wish you all had been able to go to the Flordia hunt theres alot of people wanting to meet you all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back