1320 Silver Member Joined Dec 10, 2004 Messages 3,478 Reaction score 2,312 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Kentucky Jun 22, 2013 #1 My grandfather found the geofact that looks like a 3/4 groove axe. I found the geofact that looks like an awl/punch....looking for my gloves and goggles....lol. Attachments DSCF1172.webp 28.4 KB · Views: 116 DSCF1602.webp 21.8 KB · Views: 114 Upvote 0
My grandfather found the geofact that looks like a 3/4 groove axe. I found the geofact that looks like an awl/punch....looking for my gloves and goggles....lol.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Jun 22, 2013 #2 Dang that looks like an axe. Could it be that novice axe makers started with soft practice stone?
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2013 #3 I found my geofact outside of Stanton, KY. Maybe they belong to the same tribe?