What's new

link to IDing site

mamabear

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
3,075
Reaction score
869
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
link to ID'ing site

don't know my points at all, but ran across this site in my quest for knowledge & wanted to share it.
native
 
Upvote 0
I liked how they actually explained the artifacts as to how they were used. Most I.D. type sites dont do that.
 
several mths ago I went to a talk about Native American tools given at our local museum. I was able to use a drill point to make a hole in rock & was surprised at how quickly it worked. The guy had several different pieces, all made by himself, & he showed how each tool was used. It was quite an eye opener. Somehow I can't imagine that we of today could possibly survive another stone age.
 
That is a good site :thumbsup:try nativewayonline.com that is a friend of mine.
 
Thanks for these links. I will check these sites out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom