Whydah
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2010
- Messages
- 1,080
- Reaction score
- 1,917
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- New England
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
LION & CROWN COIN
Hello folks, I found this one today at a school yard in Mass. ( New England ) It has the word cent on the front with a picture of a Lion facing backwards, and on the reverse it has a crown at the top and some scroll on the sides. It is the size of a Large Cent and is either bronze or copper I would guess. Any help would certainly be apreciated. Thanks in advance. Whydah
Hello folks, I found this one today at a school yard in Mass. ( New England ) It has the word cent on the front with a picture of a Lion facing backwards, and on the reverse it has a crown at the top and some scroll on the sides. It is the size of a Large Cent and is either bronze or copper I would guess. Any help would certainly be apreciated. Thanks in advance. Whydah







