What's new

list of words

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,259
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can someone post a list of words that we cant use on tnet
 
can someone post a list of words that we cant use on tnet

If you can type it, it's allowed. If you type a word not allowed....it will censor it for you!
Wait...what?:icon_scratch:
Example. I fell on my ass.
So, you are a funny ****er eh?
I typed...it censored.
 
Last edited:
If you can type it, it's allowed. If you type a word not allowed....it will censor it for you!
Wait...what?:icon_scratch:
Example. I fell on my ass.
So, you are a funny ****er eh?
I typed...it censored.
you think i would of known :laughing7:
 
I think if you add a few letters, where the asterisks originally were/are...you might be subject to violations....
Of course I could be wrong...it happened once before..:laughing7:
 
I think if you add a few letters, where the asterisks originally were/are...you might be subject to violations....
Of course I could be wrong...it happened once before..:laughing7:
and get 86ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom