What's new

Little Bit of Everything

Hard to say. I've dug similar items at sites from the mid-1800s on up through the 30s.

Most of it is horse-related.
 
Upvote 0
Mate, Please don't remove your pics after one or two comments. If you do that you might as well remove the whole post.
You have taken the trouble to put your pics here: I and many others, I am sure, will enjoy seeing your finds and learning from them, along with you.
They might be crappe or junque, we want to see them regardless.
Cheers, Mike
 
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
Mate, Please don't remove your pics after one or two comments. If you do that you might as well remove the whole post.
You have taken the trouble to put your pics here: I and many others, I am sure, will enjoy seeing your finds and learning from them, along with you.
They might be crappe or junque, we want to see them regardless.
Cheers, Mike
Agreed. Quite frustrating to see the original post butchered.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom