diabolicalbeans Jr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2020 Messages 80 Reaction score 405 Golden Thread 0 Location W. Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 22, 2020 #1 Found this the other day and I'm not sure what it is, the flower seems to be riveted onto the base, there are 2 parallel holes that run through it. Attachments IMG_20201121_145626.webp 313.4 KB · Views: 64 IMG_20201121_145704.webp 175.4 KB · Views: 57 IMG_20201121_145723.webp 252.3 KB · Views: 55
Found this the other day and I'm not sure what it is, the flower seems to be riveted onto the base, there are 2 parallel holes that run through it.
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,314 Reaction score 11,478 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2020 #2 I could be wrong, but I believe that's the adjuster part of a (costume) lariat necklace Upvote 0