What's new

Little gold, BIG scare.

Southernstyle

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
I wish had the video recording the whole time. You would have maybe got to see me swallow my cigar. Our local dolphin Stinky decided to sneak upon me this morning.

 
Upvote 0
Looks like a Go Pro...I say that because it has a fish-eye appearance in the scene shot from home.
 
Epic encounter with Flipper's brother Stinky. Gold is fun but being goosed by a dolphin ...Priceless!
 
Gopro's are the cameras and don't worry about the bracelet isn't coming off. It does look like it though.
 
Awesome video! I would have ran on top of the water screaming like a little girl at first thinking it was jaws. What's the name of the camera you use?
Do you live in the caiman islands or just visiting?
Calm water is highly desirable for detecting.

Yes, Gopro's and I do live here and metal detect this area all the time. I do have a few people from the U.S. that come and visit me/detect with me. I have a person off this forum coming to detect with me in Dec. So if any of you guys/girls come my way, let me know and I will do my best to put you on some gold.
 
Lol! Great video! Nice gold! Maybe Stinky is planting it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom