NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went to a small saltwater beach Sunday
last year I hit here and got a small wedding band and a few silver rings down deep
thought there might be more there - but places gets pounded by a few locals...soooo ???
did not look good after first 1/2 hr - one pull tab
tried going out deep as low tide approached - no good
jumped a small rock levy and when I got in about knee deep - I got a ton of signals in all metal
switched to all metal and was getting all junk tones and one high good tone - scooped down deep and came up with a greenie quarter- a good sign
guys might have missed because of all the iron near and next to it
headed out deep - got a sinker - but no signals
headed back towards area where I got the caked quarter and started getting faint deep signals and started pulling out deep coins
finally got silver cladaugh down deep and felt there could be some deep gold - I was getting everything over a foot
then I got a dime in my scoop - thought it was a clad but noticed the back was that of a merc - could not believe it was just grey - not caked black
ring was just grey too - a mile away - silver there is caked but sand is different and shells are different here too - only explanation I guess
plus this spot is really rocky - was getting tired - hated to quit as sun was going down but with coins I had gotten - thought there should be
other jewelry afoot - was starting to head in and got another merc - it gave me the energy to try for more silver or possible gold -
glad I stuck it out - little while latter I got a faint reading - fanned about a foot of shells and rocks out rechecked and scooped -
came up with small gold (looks old) signet
thumb.gif

DSC00058.JPG DSC00060.JPG

Upvote 2

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excellent i would love a days find like that.Way to go.

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds !

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds Casper! I would be pumped with those finds for sure! :thumbsup:

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread