- Joined
- Jan 27, 2009
- Messages
- 19,212
- Reaction score
- 12,627
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Ok found these on one of my old CW camp sites that got accidently dozed into a creek by my farmer. 
Anyway a couple items I am unsure of and if you can help I appreciate it.
I will show all the days finds to maybe help in an I.D
Total finds

Unsure item..possible match holder
?



Unsure item copper thing with holes crushed?


Thanks guys and gals
hh
TnMtns

Anyway a couple items I am unsure of and if you can help I appreciate it.
I will show all the days finds to maybe help in an I.D
Total finds

Unsure item..possible match holder
?


Unsure item copper thing with holes crushed?


Thanks guys and gals
hh
TnMtns










