What's new

Little ornate thing

richm

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madison, CT
Detector(s) used
White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got excited about finding the SLQ in my "modern" backyard so I went back out tonight. Found this little ornate piece. I think it's made of brass? It looks like it was attached to something. It has two little holes on the back. I put it next to a dime for reference. Anyone have a clue? Rich
 

Attachments

  • ornate1.webp
    ornate1.webp
    104.9 KB · Views: 216
  • ornate2.webp
    ornate2.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 214
  • ornate3.webp
    ornate3.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 219
:hello:

Leather Strap guide :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
Upvote 0
very pretty, indeed. i have no knowledgeable idea, but might guess hair ornament?
 
Upvote 0
Silver Searcher said:
:hello:

Leather Strap guide :icon_thumleft:

SS
SS, How old do you think it is? I'm trying to get a feel for the area. It's heavy for it's size. Rich.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
richm said:
Silver Searcher said:
richm said:
Silver Searcher said:
:hello:

Leather Strap guide :icon_thumleft:

SS
SS, How old do you think it is? I'm trying to get a feel for the area. It's heavy for it's size. Rich.
Here you go :icon_thumleft:

http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showrecords.php?product=13412&cat=169

SS
SS. Amazing I.D. I'm psyched!!!! Big Green Check!!!
I have had them up to 40mm, but not as nice as yours :o was the date range what you were looking for :)

SS
 
Upvote 0
Silver Searcher said:
richm said:
Silver Searcher said:
richm said:
Silver Searcher said:
:hello:

Leather Strap guide :icon_thumleft:

SS
SS, How old do you think it is? I'm trying to get a feel for the area. It's heavy for it's size. Rich.
Here you go :icon_thumleft:

http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showrecords.php?product=13412&cat=169

SS
SS. Amazing I.D. I'm psyched!!!! Big Green Check!!!
I have had them up to 40mm, but not as nice as yours :o was the date range what you were looking for :)

SS
Considering my house was built in 1962 I'm elated! I think it was farmland years ago. Thanks for the lightning fast I.D. I don't have to leave my back yard! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom