outlawatheart Hero Member Joined Jan 19, 2011 Messages 815 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Hamilton County IL. Detector(s) used White's DFX Spectrum Jan 29, 2014 #1 I put water in the hole to show it better Upvote 0
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2014 #2 That is a nice point, I like the flaking on the base JMO it could have been a larger point and was reworked, by the way it looks
That is a nice point, I like the flaking on the base JMO it could have been a larger point and was reworked, by the way it looks
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2014 #3 I wonder if when they found the hole in them if it wasnt an amazing thing for them.