Большой находит и большие фотографии, спасибо за разделение.
Если Вы наклоняетесь, говорят английский, вот - большой интерактивный переводчик, где Вы можете напечатать в русском и преобразовать это в английский, чтобы принять участие, история вашего находит.
Korsu,
Those are some amazing finds.
I would be very careful with the live amo / mortor finds.
Those can still be quite dangerous.
I like the handgun, bayonet and machine gun finds.
Wow, you are definately digging up some history.
I probably would have quit digging once I found human skeleton remains.
That is... well I don't have words to describe.
Great picture and a real good post.
War leaves behind such horrible and dangerous trash. We don't have WWII relics here in the US so it is fascinating to see these things you found. I am speachless and my eyes full of tears seeing the photos and the videos. I hate thinking how so many men suffered, no matter what side they were on. Please continue to post your finds. If I come to Russia, would you take me metal detecting for WWII relics?
Man, you men have heart. And your finds are some of greatest that I have ever seen. Are you conducting a recovery operation? And are you guys returning the remains over to the living next of kin?
This has to be one of the most amazing posts that I have seen on this site. You couldn't run fast enough to catch me to get me to play with old ordinace. Just too unstable. Really liked the U tube movie. Would never have thought of using a raft and magnet to find relics. It appears that they stayed in pretty good shape for all their time in the water. Nice finds, but watch yourself.
Look's like you guy's know excactly what you're doing and for a worthy cause....I hope you can lay your fallen commrade's to rest.Absolutely amazing dig's.....I commend you.