What's new

Little silver

baywalker

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
432
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the rain this morning ended, I headed out to the beach. It was blowing 30 out of the NW. I decided to walk south with the wind but boy was it a bear coming back. I found this little silver ring about 50 ft from where I found the gold ring two days ago and in front of the same hotel. I'm beginning to really like this place.

SAM_0449.webp SAM_0451.webp

Thanks for looking.
 
Upvote 0
Very nice! You have to dress right to stand the wind and temps right now.
 
Nice silver ring.
 
It's your luck that you selects a place from where you are getting valued items. This silver ring looks nice and attractive. After polish, this ring can show shiny and more attractive.
 
That's a pretty ring.
 
Nice ring, could be old... Congrats!
 
A good hunt, Baywalker.

I like that silver ring; the setting is very pretty!

Lorraine
 
sweet find!! keep em coming!
 
Looks like the Xcal is doing the trick for you..... nice find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom