What's new

Little tiny got and also silve ans need some help i.d.ing a piece

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a little pond for about an hour the little gold pendant tested good for 18k, an aluminum ring. a stainless ring and a silver and copper pendant this is what i need help identifying the maker and a price, i really like it looks like a cat laying on a ledge with the sun behind him thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • hedge 002.webp
    hedge 002.webp
    146.6 KB · Views: 137
  • hedge 001.webp
    hedge 001.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 114
  • hedge 004.webp
    hedge 004.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
Hi Kent,

Interesting looking pendant. Can't help with the mark, though, sorry. Also like the gold pendant.

HH,
Anita
 
Nice haul. No help on the pendant.
 
Great finds, Kent

I love that silver / copper pendant ; researched it and found the following information.

I believe that the pendant is that of the Egyptian sun goddess, Bastet ( goddess of sunrise).

Bastet is the daughter of the sun god , RA.

I love Egyptian history, artifacts, jewelry, etc. My favorite Opera is "Aida".

Congrats on those very nice finds

Lorraine
 
any idea on maker or age?
 
Kent, that is a really interesting pendant. Congratulations on finding such an unusual piece!
 
any idea on maker or age?

Not at this time Kent, but I'm workin' on it...I'll enlarge that symbol and try to research it .

What is the word to the right of the symbol...I can see "Sterling" to the left, but cannot make out the right side lettering.

I'm also wondering if the symbol is a Chinese word...not sure.

Lorraine
 
handcrafted
 
Cool pendant! Gold is aways welcome!!

SnT
 
Congratulations on your finds! Although the gold is nice it's the strange and different things we find that makes this hobby so much fun. HH.
 
Exellent finds kent.:icon_thumleft:
 
The gold is gold, nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom