What's new

Little woodland point

shadrickhunt

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Messages
95
Reaction score
326
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505237412.280630.webp
 
Upvote 0
Love those little triangles.
 
I find them all Woodland to Historic thats a nice one. What state?
 
Southern middle Tennessee. Been follow y'all a long time finally figured out how to post Rock.
 
Southern middle Tennessee. Been follow y'all a long time finally figured out how to post Rock.

I have friends in Tenn, glad to have you on the forum.
 
Thanks . I enjoy checking out everyone's finds out.
 
Welcome from the other side of the USA. Nicely made point,good for you. We have that same style of point here just different names but they are all arrowpoints.
 
I believe they are a true arrowhead. They were some real craftsman. Sawmill man is right on the type.
 
Here's a few more from the other day
 
very very nice! material too. Looks like a 10 to me. I really like that big blade too, killer piece. welcome to the forum.
 
Thanks that blade was a exciting find.
 
I love the true arrowheads, especially the ones with near perfect symmetry & beautiful tips like that one. Nice job
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom