What's new

Lobo Super TRAQ 101 - Basic Assembly

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting


Hope you think this is helpful for newbs. :icon_sunny:
 
Nice job on the video Terry. :thumbsup:
 
Hi Terry, who sells the lower coil rod for the LOBO? I need one and looked on the Tesoro Fourm, but could not find any. Thanks Flintstone
 
flintstone said:
Hi Terry, who sells the lower coil rod for the LOBO? I need one and looked on the Tesoro Fourm, but could not find any. Thanks Flintstone

I'm sure the sponsors here that handle Tesoro products can help you. I got two extra lower rods for the Sand Shark and Lobo (interchangable) from Rusty Henry. If the guys here can't get you one, PM me and I'll get you hooked up with my pal in Prescott. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom