Local schoolyard finds

damian1013

Apr 1, 2019
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found about $3.50 of clad coins in about 2 hours today but used the headphones which help out a bunch. Had the lawnmower man come by and ask Do you have permission to dig here? I said yes and he said the last guy that came out here left a bunch of holes in the field. I showed him where I had dug and he said "Where?" lol Anyway heres todays finds. Wanted to tell him to quit mowing all the aluminum cans.
KIMG1223.JPG

Upvote 8

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WELCOME to T-Net and THANKS for your posting your finds. I just hunted a school yard today(and posted my finds) as well in SW Georgia - and the County schools were all on "spring break" this week, however I caught the Principal at the school doing some minor paint & repair work - and he let me hunt anywhere on the grounds and even told me where an old closed school was nearby that was owned by the County & said I could hunt it too! Nice guy. Keep us posted on your NEW finds in the future. GOOD LUCK & Happy Hunting.

BILL
Northern "Panhandle" FLORIDA

OP
OP
D

damian1013

Apr 1, 2019
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Used my headphones today and that helps a bunch. Starting to learn the tones for each coin, the nickels are still hard to zone out but quarters, dimes and pennies are solid. Seems the clad pennies just dont last but almost all of what I found today was right in front of the concession stand all no more than 2 inches deep. Lots of mowed cans also.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice clad finds...great target removal technique! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread