Ironman!
Sr. Member
Hi guys and gals,
I found this locket a few days ago in an 1870's site. I am stumped as to what it was used for. It had 4 prongs on each side with two missing on one side and one on the other. The two stems on each side has me confused, with one being hollow and the other solid. I had at first thought that maybe it held a miniature picture but am not convinced of that yet. Does anyone have any ideas?
IM
I found this locket a few days ago in an 1870's site. I am stumped as to what it was used for. It had 4 prongs on each side with two missing on one side and one on the other. The two stems on each side has me confused, with one being hollow and the other solid. I had at first thought that maybe it held a miniature picture but am not convinced of that yet. Does anyone have any ideas?
IM
Breezie!!!I have been looking for two days,a couldnt come up with anything!!!!
I really do appreciate it very much, thank you again!!!
Big Cy thanks a million for that picture of the mourning locket!
I would have it checked for gold content.
Breezie






