What's new

Locket

beerguy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
1,146
Reaction score
1,193
Golden Thread
0
Location
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Manticore, Deus 2, etc.
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
I hit my favorite school today and found a few old Wheaties that are too old to date. I think I saw a 1924 on one, which would match the date on much of what I pull out of there.

I also dug an old locket. Nothing inside of it, but the crude hinge system still works and I managed to open it.

I just love the design.

Of course, I was hoping for some hidden treasure inside, but no such luck.

locket.webplocket2.webp
 
Upvote 18
I would be happy with that find, congratulations. Very cool locket.
 
Nice find! I would print the date and place of the find, stick it in the locket and put in a nice display box.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom