What's new

Loco-Digger in Charlotte For TNet Weekend Hunt!

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
10,082
Reaction score
17,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Internationally famous TNetter, Loco-Digger came down to Charlotte over the Thanksgiving weekend. He agreed to give us locals free MDing lessons, so I assembled the group and off we went. In attendance were the following TNetters:

Brunt Chimney
SuperShaun
P@tch
Smittyman


Half the group found silver, so we considered the hunt a success!

I was rewarded with a hand full of wheaties and a no date buffalo. Plus a 925 clown charm.

Loco-Digger was the big winner, he will post when he gets back home. I was extremely pleased that he found something nice.

Thanks for looking and best of luck on your hunts!
 

Attachments

  • 20161126_111044 (002).webp
    20161126_111044 (002).webp
    332.5 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20161127_155717_502-1.webp
    IMG_20161127_155717_502-1.webp
    132.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20161127_155832_005-1.webp
    IMG_20161127_155832_005-1.webp
    108.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20161126_165441_931-1.webp
    IMG_20161126_165441_931-1.webp
    110.1 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Upvote 72
That Clown sure would look good up on the Banner :tongue3: Thanks for pulling this hunt together !

Thanks for the gloves, I am sure they will come in handy with the temps dropping.:icon_thumright:
 
Hey--look at that happy group of TNetters! Glad you guys had fun. Great clown silver! Congrats all. -Lisa & John
 
And no invite for the ba$tard$ ? We see how things are ,hey tom loco, Smitty man I see you had a great time wish I was there. Hh gl.
 
Oceans Six?? Murderers Row?? Post Office wall fodder?? That's one imposing crew, Tom!! :laughing7:
It's great to see members get together for an outing..........lasting memories and a little somethin' somethin' to take home to help recall the memory!!

It was "try outs" for the iodine bottle label!

If get to this area, make sure you let me know. The ground here is packed with silver half dollars! Ask Loco.
 
Looks like an awesome time Tom! Glad you guys all got together and dug in the dirt. :occasion14:
 
Looks like a bunch of Outlaws to me! Nothing better then putting names to faces and seeing some fine treasures dug!
 
So who's who? lol. Looks like y'all had a great time!
 
It was "try outs" for the iodine bottle label!

If get to this area, make sure you let me know. The ground here is packed with silver half dollars! Ask Loco.

Thank you for the invite, Tom......Half dollars, you say?? Haven't had the pleasure of finding one in a hole........yet.........
Are the "try outs" a continuing, ongoing phenomenon or are there time limits? :tongue3::laughing7:
 
Awesome - great way to spend your time. Congrats on the finds!
 
Cool beans, you guys are having fun. I like your clown, I closely resemble him.
 
A fun hunt with friends, congrats on your finds...:hello2:
 
awesome that you organized this. wish i could have went to meet everyone. very cool clown find. love it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom