What's new

Loco-Digger in Charlotte For TNet Weekend Hunt!

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
10,082
Reaction score
17,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Internationally famous TNetter, Loco-Digger came down to Charlotte over the Thanksgiving weekend. He agreed to give us locals free MDing lessons, so I assembled the group and off we went. In attendance were the following TNetters:

Brunt Chimney
SuperShaun
P@tch
Smittyman


Half the group found silver, so we considered the hunt a success!

I was rewarded with a hand full of wheaties and a no date buffalo. Plus a 925 clown charm.

Loco-Digger was the big winner, he will post when he gets back home. I was extremely pleased that he found something nice.

Thanks for looking and best of luck on your hunts!
 

Attachments

  • 20161126_111044 (002).webp
    20161126_111044 (002).webp
    332.5 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20161127_155717_502-1.webp
    IMG_20161127_155717_502-1.webp
    132.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20161127_155832_005-1.webp
    IMG_20161127_155832_005-1.webp
    108.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20161126_165441_931-1.webp
    IMG_20161126_165441_931-1.webp
    110.1 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Upvote 72
Looks like a great weekend Tom! Congrats on the Buffalo, charm and great fun.

HH RN
 
Good friends, weather and silver what more could you ask for.
 
Great way to spend the Thanksgiving weekend! If your weather was anything like what we had here in Richmond, then you guys timed it just right. That clown charm is a nice find.
 
Always fun to get together with fellow forum members for a hunt!
 
I thought they had outlawed anything that had to do with clowns. lol
Looks and sounds like a nice get together.
Congrats on your finds
 
Nice gang, must have been a great week-end and seemed you had nice weather also. :thumbsup:
 
Very nice Tom. Now I've never hunted on your turf, but I bet you're a helluva host.

Nice show buddy!
 
Alas, I talked to Loco when he was heading your way. I should have followed down to meet you guys. Not for wealth, but for the chance of a group get together.
 
Alas, I talked to Loco when he was heading your way. I should have followed down to meet you guys. Not for wealth, but for the chance of a group get together.

LD mentioned you and Indian Steve. Next time, we will make sure to get you an invite early in the process. We don't find a lot, but we have a good time doing it!
 
Looks like it was a Sweet hunt and everybody found some goodies as a bonus. I like that clown charm.
Congrats!!
 
Congrats on your finds, looks like a good time
 
Oceans Six?? Murderers Row?? Post Office wall fodder?? That's one imposing crew, Tom!! :laughing7:
It's great to see members get together for an outing..........lasting memories and a little somethin' somethin' to take home to help recall the memory!!
 
Congratualtions on the nice finds and the great friendships!
 
mommy, I'm skeered________are those men digging graves :laughing7:. hope ya'll checked Smittyman's pockets-- bet he whupped you youts :tongue3:
 
Great post, and great finds....
Congrats to all!.....sounds like a good time.
 
There's no charm to that clown! Looks creepy to me LOL. Congratulations cool finds, sounds like a fun hunt with TNet friends, congrats and HH
 
Nice way to do some clownin around with some of the gang.
 
That Clown sure would look good up on the Banner :tongue3: Thanks for pulling this hunt together !
 
Thanks for the awesome weekend Tom. :headbang: I think that clown found you. That find fits you to a T. Never a dull moment with you bro, you're full of clowning around and other light heated humor. I cherish all the memories made hunting with you and the other Silver Mafia members.

Thanks again for a great time and for allowing me to steal a silver away from NC. :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom