Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been informed that world renowned treasure hunter and Tnet superstar, Loco Digger, will grace the Charlotte area with his presence next weekend (June 25/26).

If any Tnetters would like to meet up, please don't hesitate to reach out to either of us. If you have a good spot within a couple of hours, we are mobile. We have local spots, but nothing overly promising.

Thanks and best of luck on your hunts!

Upvote 0
I sure wish I could get to Charlotte this weekend! I'm so jealous! Good Luck to the 2 of you, I hope you both get into multiple silver! Be sure to post pics!

Me too, but, my transporter is broken! You'll need to beam me over to the site! :laughing7:

Charlotte County FL, ?...I'm in!!!!....Charlotte NC....I'm out.
Have fun guys...

I'll be in the Winston Salem area next weekend. Please post when/where you guys are hunting. Thanks

first of all, be careful. It is said he likes to go around naked.

It is my understanding that, much like wild pigs, there is no season on him

I wish I could get out there and join you, I do not get back East much at all.

Good luck and post what you find.:occasion14:

dang it! i work that weekend. i was off this weekend =( i would have made the trek down there if i were off.

Dang it! Too many hobbies! I will be riding back from our motorcycle club national meet in Georgia. Hmmmm, how to pack the V3i on the bike...:laughing7:

Right now I'm trying to make up my mind to go up the Battlecreek, MI to meet with our friends Limitool and Releventchair this next weekend. Two of my kids live in Metro-Detroit and I haven't seen them since Christmas. Otherwise I'd head to Charlotte to meet you guys.

Would love to meet up with you guy's, but it's just to far. Thanks for the invite and good hunting:thumbsup:

Battlecreek next weekend is just a bit around Lake Michigan for you. So far Limitool and Releventchair have said they'll be there.

Wish I had some good old spots to hunt here in Fayetteville, but its tough to find old spots that haven't been pounded to death. I go on post and still get surprised but nothing with age because it was formed in 1918. Most is Army related. Wish you guys luck !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back