What's new

Locomotive engineer tag.

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
1,104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this in a backyard yesterday and cant seem to find anything about it. Only the company that made it is no longer in the same location. Does anyone know about this thing? Thanks for the help!!! It appears that its made of brass or copper. Measurements are 3 and a half inches by 1 inch.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0556.webp
    IMG_0556.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0557.webp
    IMG_0557.webp
    39 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_0556.webp
    IMG_0556.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0557.webp
    IMG_0557.webp
    39 KB · Views: 272
Wow!!! I'd love to dig something like that!!!!

I'd think your's would be a rarer variety...wouldn't there have just been two engineers versus lots of other RR personnel?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom