What's new

logging off

Logging off, where are you going. :icon_scratch: stay a while. :hello2:
 
You can't leave. :laughing9:





Under "My Stuff". Bottom button on the drop down. :icon_thumright:
 
Unlike the "Hotel California," you can check out any time you like. But why logout?
 
It's at the bottom of "My Stuff" - don't worry - you are not losing your mind - another member pm'd me about the problem, and I fixed it. ;D
 
Marc said:
It's at the bottom of "My Stuff" - don't worry - you are not losing your mind - another member pm'd me about the problem, and I fixed it. ;D

Thank you and I am losing my mind have been for years lol
 
Sandman said:
Unlike the "Hotel California," you can check out any time you like. But why logout?

Actually it is just like "Hotel California" Sandman !

You Can Checkout any time you Like !

But you Can Never Leave !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom