What's new

Login Issue.

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just logged off for no reason and when I tried to log back in, it said "Thank you Coinstriking Michigan for logging in..etc" and i would then redirect me to the login page again. Did it about 20 times in a row before it took and let me log on.
 
Hey CM,

Had the same problem just now. Logged in and received the same thank you for loggin in message only to be redirected. I cleaned my browser cache and was able to log in the first time after doing so. To others that have the same issue might be something to try.

HH!
-Hunter
 
"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.."

:-)

have a good un.........................
at the new improved TN
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS
 
Working on and updating the site guys....it will level out
 
they keep-ted emailing me a new pass word,, I thought to my self they were doing it on purpose so you finally give up and then they feel they got ride of you... not by a long shot,,, I kept at it...
 
Yeah, I had to log in after work today. New admins. are staying busy. :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom