dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in town.. here for a while.. brought my nephew..
20231125_172901.jpg

AZ Gold Hunter

Feb 27, 2023
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Gold Monster 1000
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great photos thank you for sharing. Question for you. How has the Helinox chair shown in your photos held up? I am looking for a light weight chair to be able to put in my pack

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great photos thank you for sharing. Question for you. How has the Helinox chair shown in your photos held up? I am looking for a light weight chair to be able to put in my pack
Not really worth carrying that far. Rather take more water and sit on a rock.. also not worth the money...

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody.. hope your all doing well. I'm staying in A.J. for a few days while it's supposed to rain.. so. I'm here at the KOA enjoying showers and a hot tub.. lol. Truck camping gets rough.. lmao.. if anybody local wants to talk treasure or just meet, drop me a line.. I'll be here til Tuesday morning. Thanks..

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be here for another month or so.. if anyone wants to come sit by a campfire and b.s..
I'm gonna go back in the mountains in a weekish. See if the snow melted enough.. I can't get where I want too.. dang snow.. lol.. I'm camping out on peralta rd. for now.. thanks to anyone that even reads this..

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgot to tell how I finally got back to my truck. Cold and tired.. I happened to find Jesse Feldman and jack San felice parked next to me.. talked for a bit.. jack showed me ore from the pit mine and silver king.. then Jesse gave me a copy of his new book.. I already read it.. it's a good read.. just thought it was cool experience to share...

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm gonna go back in the mountains in a weekish. See if the snow melted enough.. I can't get where I want too.. dang snow.. lol.. I'm camping out on peralta rd. for now.. thanks to anyone that even reads this..

My guess there is a lot of people reading your posts; just read the thread from the beginning, and wish I had been following along the whole time.

Always dreamed of the kind of adventures you are taking, but I let life get in the way.....you didn't.
respect-062.gif

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My guess there is a lot of people reading your posts; just read the thread from the beginning, and wish I had been following along the whole time.

Always dreamed of the kind of adventures you are taking, but I let life get in the way.....you didn't. View attachment 2132297
Hey dizzy.. thanks for the kind words. My life is a mess.. lol.. I've been married for 21 yrs.. got 2 kids. 1 is 4 , 1 is 17.. both girls.. my wife recently asked for a divorce.. she made me sell the house that I personally built for them.. I begged her to stay.. she said. No... so I sold the house, put my stuff in storage.. built my truck topper into a camper and left for a while.. healing time.. my head is a mess.. so I'm here.. life always gets in the way..
But it's your life.. find time,take time,make time.. come on out, I'll take you on an adventure...
your friend jeremy..

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the hieroglyphics trail in gold canyon.. it's a 1.6 mile walk each way. Pretty easy safe wide open trail.. minimal climbing if you want to get close to glyphs.. it's all uphill going in, and all downhill coming out.. good way to waste time waiting for snow to melt.. lol. But worth seeing ..
20240131_132638.jpg
20240131_132614.jpg
20240131_132116.jpg
20240131_130904.jpg
20240131_132027.jpg
20240131_175604.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey dizzy.. thanks for the kind words. My life is a mess.. lol.. I've been married for 21 yrs.. got 2 kids. 1 is 4 , 1 is 17.. both girls.. my wife recently asked for a divorce.. she made me sell the house that I personally built for them.. I begged her to stay.. she said. No... so I sold the house, put my stuff in storage.. built my truck topper into a camper and left for a while.. healing time.. my head is a mess.. so I'm here.. life always gets in the way..
But it's your life.. find time,take time,make time.. come on out, I'll take you on an adventure...
your friend jeremy..
Having been divorced a couple times ; I'm an authority on relationships.
L.o.l..

A former boss said , "it gets better".
I think that was the right thing to say. A going forward attitude. Then making "it" better is left to ...You!

Thanks for the pictures.
Plenty more shin tangle along the water at the trailhead than I'd envisioned.
Lizard needed coffee. Looks too late now.

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey markmar.. if you don't like my stuff then please don't feel the need to rudely pm me.. just stay away.. got it??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread