What happened to Ryan Gordon's videos on Youtube?

skyhawk1251

Nov 9, 2018
Kingman, AZ
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Most, if not all, of Ryan Gordon's old videos can still be viewed on YouTube. The videos I found are dated four years ago. Shortly after concluding the Tumlinson series of videos, Ryan announced that no more videos would soon be forthcoming. If you do a YouTube search, using the keyword, "RGordon76," you'll find that the channel is inactive. For Ryan's drone videos, do a search using the keywords, "ryan gordon drone videos." A listing of the numbered videos I found follows below.

VIDEO 1 DEBUNKING LEGEND

VIDEO 2 JOURNEY TO THE BAT CAVE

VIDEO 3 ADVENTURES INTO THE SUPERSTITION WILDERNESS

VIDEO 4 THE PERALTA STONE MAPS

VIDEO 5 EXPLORATION OF HERMAN PETRASH'S CABIN

. . . and more, to VIDEO 12. Forum limitations allow only five videos per message. For numbers 6-12, ask, and I'll post additional messages.

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Most, if not all, of Ryan Gordon's old videos can still be viewed on YouTube. The videos I found are dated four years ago. Shortly after concluding the Tumlinson series of videos, Ryan announced that no more videos would soon be forthcoming. If you do a YouTube search, using the keyword, "RGordon76," you'll find that the channel is inactive. For Ryan's drone videos, do a search using the keywords, "ryan gordon drone videos." A listing of the numbered videos I found follows below.

VIDEO 1 DEBUNKING LEGEND

VIDEO 2 JOURNEY TO THE BAT CAVE

VIDEO 3 ADVENTURES INTO THE SUPERSTITION WILDERNESS

VIDEO 4 THE PERALTA STONE MAPS

VIDEO 5 EXPLORATION OF HERMAN PETRASH'S CABIN

. . . and more, to VIDEO 12. Forum limitations allow only five videos per message. For numbers 6-12, ask, and I'll post additional messages.

" For numbers 6-12, ask, and I'll post additional messages."

Yes please.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread