What's new

Long time members?

No you didnt ticm. I was looking for some of the ones from the earlier days though. If you been here more than two years your a veteran. five years your a senior any older well you come up with a name.
 
bluehunter1973 said:
No you didnt ticm. I was looking for some of the ones from the earlier days though. If you been here more than two years your a veteran. five years your a senior any older well you come up with a name.

Old passing gas
 
I am still here. I have been here since 2004, I think. Great place. Have joined other forums as well, but have never left TreasureNet, even though the bad times.
 
I am still here. I have been here since 2004. I have joined others sites as well, but have remained true to Treasure Net, even through the bad times.
 
Glad to see your still here Ron. I am a member of a few myself. Still I come and go on this one.
 
I joined in 2003 but lurked for a few years before.

Back then, the battlefield was the dowsing forum. Then the political and religious forums appeared and I did my best to avoid them for some years but eventually got suckered in.:BangHead:

Last year I deleted my account and rejoined with the same user name this year. This time around I'll try to behave.:laughing7:

Can't seem to quit this place! Lol. Still one of the best gigs in town.

Happy Hunting!

Dave.
 
Lol I do remember the dowsing wars. Man those were the fun times. Dont think they would get that heated nowadays because of God buttons some people have.
 
Yeah, I try to stay out of the dowsing forum, but sometimes I slip.
It's hard to keep people on here consistently for a long time. I admire those who are still around after such a very long time. Like I said earlier, I quit multiple times. I would typically just get bored with the endless new people asking that same questions every single week. The same finds, the same head-to-head comparisons. It starts to feel like the movie "Groundhog Day", I just walk away for a while (like a year or two).

As for screen names, When I chose my current one I was just tired of the clever pseudonyms and puns. Too many people hide behind thier names because they can act without true repercussions. All the really great ones were taken a decade ago anyway. Just wanted a name that says who I am.

So nobody else here remember the Nickle Professor? or TheGeneral (and giant battle that erupted over fake finds)?
 
I remember something about fake finds but its been a long time. I remember Stony, River Rat, Mona lisa, Stoney56, Sandman. A lot of the ones I knew deleted their accounts. I am active on 4 forums and I come back to this one.
 
Well I'am old but new on here and I love it so you old guys a BIG HI from a new old guy. HH.
 
I remember something about fake finds but its been a long time. I remember Stony, River Rat, Mona lisa, Stoney56, Sandman. A lot of the ones I knew deleted their accounts. I am active on 4 forums and I come back to this one.

River Rat is a moderator and still here, Sandman is still here, Mona was here couple weeks ago, she and Montana Jim got married, unfortunately Stoney56 passed away in March of 2010, I think Stony was another name he used since he hasnt been here since Stoney56 passed, but Mental Granny is still here and posting....,
 
I remember everybody use to be involved in the chat room a lot. Hey Treasure does Marc still come onto forum
 
I remember everybody use to be involved in the chat room a lot. Hey Treasure does Marc still come onto forum

According to the logs Marcs last visit was in August 2012, he hasn't posted since March 2012.....
 
Erik12152003 here been here for a while lol forget how long

Erik joined in Nov 2006, but hasnt been here since January of 2012 under that name, he rejoined in May 2012 and is using a different name now:laughing7:...
 
Last edited:
I've been here since 2005. I haven't found a reason to leave.

So it seems you're stuck with me.:occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Hey Willy, how is it going? How has the gold been this year on that side...........?
 
Hello Willie. Well its good to see there are are a few left. I know diggamup (think thats how he spells it) is still active.
 
Hello Willie. Well its good to see there are are a few left. I know diggamup (think thats how he spells it) is still active.

Yes Diggum is still active and is usually here daily........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom