LOOK AT MY SILVER BUYS!!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went hunting the other day at an Old House for sale, I think late 1800's early 1900's.? My female friend said her friend was purchasing the house so it would be OK to hunt. I can't walk a step without getting tons of hits in one area. I dug multiple plugs that made a 30" x 30' plug and found coins in everyone. Oh, mind you I am hunting in coin mode so trash and some jewelry is cut out. I found 6 dimes 1 quarter and 7 pennies in this little area. The yard makes the detector bang like these honey holes are all over the yard. Its going to take some time to get to the older ones but I am sure I will. Maybe it was hunted from the pre- 1980's lots of 80's coins. Anyway the oldest coin was I think a 1967 dime. I will be going back to that site I think, but I am sick now so I don't know when. My female friend says a deadly mold grows there so I don't know if thats what got me sick. I may go back...

Oh, so you wanna see some silver hu? Fine, I purchased some silver coins to go into my newly acquired collection books. Cheep ones, the bill was only $4.00 but I just wanted cheep silver for the books I keep my good coins in 2x2.

Again Oh, I also found what I think is a Boy Scout pin, can anyone date it or price it for me?

Here are the pictures!!
Keep @ it and HH!!

Attachments

• oldhouse2 002.jpg
    oldhouse2 002.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 448
  • oldhouse2 003.jpg
    oldhouse2 003.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 447
  • oldhouse2 008.jpg
    oldhouse2 008.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 438
  • oldhouse2 009.jpg
    oldhouse2 009.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 433
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Found Clad, but have silver to look at!!

Cool finds MUD!

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's

sounds like you should have alot of fun in the yard for awhile.enjoy!

peace,bigrig

Ruben

Greenie
Jul 29, 2005
Michigan

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
I went hunting the other day at an Old House for sale, I think late 1800's early 1900's.? My female friend said her friend was purchasing the house so it would be OK to hunt. I can't walk a step without getting tons of hits in one area. I dug multiple plugs that made a 30" x 30' plug and found coins in everyone. Oh, mind you I am hunting in coin mode so trash and some jewelry is cut out. I found 6 dimes 1 quarter and 7 pennies in this little area. The yard makes the detector bang like these honey holes are all over the yard. Its going to take some time to get to the older ones but I am sure I will. Maybe it was hunted from the pre- 1980's lots of 80's coins. Anyway the oldest coin was I think a 1967 dime. I will be going back to that site I think, but I am sick now so I don't know when. My female friend says a deadly mold grows there so I don't know if thats what got me sick. I may go back...

Oh, so you wanna see some silver hu? Fine, I purchased some silver coins to go into my newly acquired collection books. Cheep ones, the bill was only $4.00 but I just wanted cheep silver for the books I keep my good coins in 2x2.

Again Oh, I also found what I think is a Boy Scout pin, can anyone date it or price it for me?

Here are the pictures!!
Keep @ it and HH!!
if you got a minelab,theres nothing hunted out.HH

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ruben said:
if you got a minelab,theres nothing hunted out.HH

My trusty Bounty Hunter has picked up a few left behind treasures other hunters have missed.

Thanks lonewolfe and bigrig40

Keep @ it and HH all!!

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great job mud!! Nice finds!It looks like BSA pin to me.WTG!!

sidly

May 10, 2005
kewl stuff mud. sounds like a great place to hunt, steer clear of the mold.

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Hey mud is there and marking on the back of that pin? I have one similar and it says bsa of america 1911 on the back.

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Mud ! It sounds like you have a great hunting site there. Keep on diggin' and keep us posted ! Good Luck !

Huntin' 59er

F

Floater

That collection is looking good Mud. Sounds like you found a good spot to hunt. As far as the Cold goes Mold wont react that quick. First you will develop sores and then your tongue will swell. Next a headache and before you know it your dead. But hey look on the bright side if it is mold then you will be immune if you survive. LOL ;D Get Well my Friend. HH

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mudd, that pin is a boyscout pin. It's called a "Tenderfoot" pin. When a scout first receives it, it is worn upside down. When the scout does a good deed for someone it can be worn right-side up. Don't know anything about the value. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread