What's new

Look what fallowed me home today ***

Rockhoppernc

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
415
Reaction score
370
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asheville
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look what followed me home today ***

Hello Brian here,
So I ended up picking up a Whites Classic Sl IDX and very excited about it. So existed that I stopped on my way home from picking it up and hitting a playground. I had never stopped to look, but today was the day.
Started to play with it and got it sounding nice. Lots of trash and walked away with 65 cents and a matchbox car.
all in all thrilled. :hello2::hello2::hello2:
Got home to hit my front yard for the first time and the ground was frozen solid,,lol:BangHead::BangHead:

So thanks every one for your info and happy to be here, please stand by...

classidx.webp
 
Thanks,
 
Congratulations on your new machine!! I can feel your excitement through your post!!! Take the time to read your instruction manual and learn how to properly use your new detector. It will pay off big time in the results you get. Happy for ya......good luck:thumbsup:
 
O BOY
 
Last edited:
Congrats on the new machine!
 
Congrats on your new whites I wish you the best of luck with it they are good machine :notworthy: Again Congrats:thumbsup:
 
Yeah! Congrats on the new detector! Learn it well and you will be surprised what it will tell you! Now go have FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!! Don't forget to post pics of your finds! (And happy dance)!
 
New detector !! = Snowing like hell. LOL just my luck
 
Congrats on the new detector! GL+HH!
 
Grats on the new 'tector....hope ya find lotsa good stuff....gl and hh!!
 
So what coil should I get next, a sniper coil?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom