What's new

Look what happened to me yesterday!

relichunters

Bronze Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
1,647
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
I got paid from a customer at my business and went to deposit the check in the bank. Upon getting back to the shop, I looked at the deposit receipt and there was a huge mistake! The check was $220.50 and I believe they overshot by quite alot. Now I can get me any detector I want! I can retire! haha.
 

Attachments

  • suntrust.webp
    suntrust.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,661
It probably won't take them very long to figure out the Mistake!!!! :laughing7: Chug
 
I Edited your statement Just in case
 
WOW what a mistake.

When my wife and I were just out of High School we went to the ATM one Friday evening and on the receipt is said we had over a million dollars, we freaked out and we was so excited for Monday too come. We didn't know if it was an inheritance or what.

Monday came and the bank said their was an error. I still wonder if their was something fishy going on at the bank, maybe a little laundering or something.
 
Remember the Golden Rule. No, the 'other' Golden Rule: Who ever has the gold makes the rules.
 
Jeff's trying to rain on your parade! ;D
 
Not that this would be the right thing to do, but I would have closed my account, bought a new ID, moved out of state and started over again. I know that 22,000 isn't that much, but it does make a good new start :P
 
But it was a check from a church and I'd feel bad, and also he is a repeat customer, so I'd like to continue having business from him.
 
I would definitely call the bank and contact the Church first thing in the morning, I'm just that type of person.

I hope everything pans out right so I can vote Honerable mention.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom