What's new

LOOK what I found today.. found markings on it..historic house

bootybay

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2007
Messages
11,317
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
1
Location
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is the same place I found the rosette thingy... and now I have full permission to search the entire place.. I am sooooooooo excited. It even has some of the original wood attached.. takes a skeleton key to lock it..and the handle does turn and work..
 

Attachments

  • front.webp
    front.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,279
  • side.webp
    side.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,296
  • back.webp
    back.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,288
Upvote 0
Interesting find.

Still the best is to come............. ;)
 
old dog.. I have tons of skeleton keys so thank you for the offer...but..all the stuff I put in this shadow box ( big one) is all gonna be stuff from this house... I posted in general discussion today, my new find, as it was raining and was worried about my detector getting wet..so I did a walk thru... carried this sucker all the way back to the car...man it was heavy.... but its MINE.... go lookie
 
very cool good luck hunting the rest of the property
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom