What's new

Look what I just found

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
I picked up a $1000 in Ike's about three weeks ago and have been so busy I have not had time to look at them. I found this in the first few hand fulls I looked at and thought I would share it with you. I will let you know if I find anything else. Keep your fingers crossed.

HH
Cat
 

Attachments

  • 1973 IKE.webp
    1973 IKE.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 324
Upvote 0
WOW Cat.

Can't wait to hear how the balance of that bag goes. Those 73's are hard to come by and a "s" on top of it. All I can say is WOW!

Mojo
 
WOW I walked back into the kitchen after posting this topic. Picked up another handfull and found this really shinny 1973 S Ike.

HH
Cat
 

Attachments

  • 1973 S Ike.webp
    1973 S Ike.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 324
Cat it must be getting late that looks just like the first one.

Mojo
 
Sorry the shine does not scan in well. But the first one is a D and the second one is an S.

Thanks
Cat
Yes it is very late. Or very early in the morning.
 
Ok here's the D
 

Attachments

  • 73D.webp
    73D.webp
    2.3 KB · Views: 283
And the S.
 

Attachments

  • 73 S.webp
    73 S.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 274

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom