What's new

Look what Ol' Possum done got in the mail today!!!

Possum

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Messages
1,917
Reaction score
2,477
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20190119_134610.webp​
 
Enjoy the read! :occasion14:
 
Have fun. I bought a manual and it thoroughly beat me up!
 
Andy writes good books, good explanations. I attended one of his classes on the CTX several years ago, time well spent.
 
I cain't reed or rite.
 
I cain't reed or rite.

I wint to the Evlyn Woods speed readin class. Now I can reed twic as fast as I used too could have. Best of luck to you Possum. Read and Enjoy......then Destroy.
 
And don't overdo it and blow a brain cell out!
 
We used to Use a Sears Catalog when i was a kid with a nail holding it in place on the wall LOL
 
Last edited:
Now there is good reading
 
Does that edition cover version 5.x and the newer X35 and HF coils?
 
Don't dat purdy!! Good luck :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom