What's new

Looked For A Couple Of Hours This Morning

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went back to the field I have been posting from the last couple of weeks. The field had been irrigated once more and I found these. It began to rain as I was leaving the field. It rained a decent amount in town over lunch. Hope it did on this field that is about 14 miles away.





 
Upvote 0
Rained all the way up here too, but you are determined & while I avoid getting muddy - u find more great tools. Well earned!
 
Nice little arrow point and what looks like a nice Hardee point. usually thought of as a Florida point but we find them on this side of the state over here.
 
As always, very nice finds!
 
Those a great finds
 
Those are wonderful, keep looking there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom