What's new

Looking for a buddy to go out and hunt with ...

jrgtwocreek

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I really would like to find someone that would like to go out and hunt... It gets old going by myself all the time. My last
partner got to the point he couldn't go for long walks through the woods. I am free most of the time you can text me or call
803 622 0171 . I have no problem driving just let me know
 
Where are you ? i am in Kershaw Co. near Wateree Damn on the Lugoff side. I know where ther are some good agates and if you are intrested in gold I have blue clay in the creek. I only have a shovel and gold pan but I found alot of intresting rocks. 100_5981.webp100_5955.webp100_6004.webp100_6194.webp I have found indications of gold, magnitite, iron, topaz (I think} as well as some things I can't identify.
 
Anyone in the Spartanburg SC I really would like to find someone that would like to go out and hunt, I am free most of the time excited to go out and learning the ropes, let me know. I don't mind driving as long as it's not too far away......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom