Looking for a new detector

Take a look at the F75 SE (LTD) , it comes with two coils, has two added modes (Boost and Cache), and is one of the deeper machines on the market. Fisher dropped the price this year, they are a great value.I use it more than others on my relic sites. I also have the At Pro and CTX3030 - I call them all " tools in the toolbox ".

Wayne

www.MetalDetectingStuff.com
(832) 928-9135

You can afford a high end detector, but the f75ltd has a bit of learning involved. Curious as to what Tesoro you are using, as the Vaquerro and the Cowboy,
have simple discrimination, watch on utube 53 silvers video, as he shows it, its quite simple. As for most detectors with a screen eventually you will trust
the tone over the screen. The fisher f70 is like the f75 but simpler to use, less bells and whistles.

The Fisher F75 SE is the deepest single frequency out. The boost mode is greta for tall grass or anywhere you cant get the coil to the ground. Love that machine!

Holler with questions! Bart

Why would anybody get the F5, M6 ,AT pro or any other you mention when he can afford one of the best on the market?
It doesnt take a rocket scientist like you try to make out, most of the time i just turn it on and go using the pre -setting on it......It has one of the best Target Id system on the market if your a screen hunter.

The best metal detector on the market has nothing to do with price. Nobody knows what the best metal detector is, on the market. Certainly, the price of a tecter does not determine if it is the "best" tecter, which obviously is just nonsense. Are we clear on that? You cannot throw money at the metal detecting problem in false hopes of being an effective metal detectorist. You have to spend time on that, not money. You understand.

You must be a newbie who thinks their are a pro.. .So you think a $50.00 ... ... what your calling a tecter can do what a $500.00 to $1000.00 can do.... If you believe that then i need to sell you some land in remote Flordia........ everyone know that the more time you spend using a detector the better you will get with one but you cant take a $50.00 and expect it to do what the top of the line Tecter will do... that simple..
You cant just read the manual and think you know all about it
By what you just said (The best metal detector on the market has nothing to do with price.)
So by that, then siver umax is the same as the Tejon
The fisher f-2 is same as the fisher f-75 and so on ...since price don't have nothing to do with it?
Don't think so..
Unless you have one in your hands,,,,, how in the world can anybody comment on it ???????????????
That is stupid and misleading
ive seen several on hear do that,,all machines are not the same
Do you understand that? is that clear?

Just because somebody can afford an expensive metal detector does not mean that it is the best for him. That is what needs to be understood here. If the op thinks that throwing a wad of cash at a metal detector that has target id numbers will help him find more goodies, he is in for a rude awakening, especially after moving up from a rather basic unit. I could easily move up to a high end unit, because I am good. But a beginner may want to consider a more appropriate choice based on his experience level, not on false hopes. ezzz1 I don't understand gibberish, maybe some of the members can help translate your comments. Best regards, gleaner.

Maybe you need to go back and re- read joshuajbelanger post.. nothing was said about beginner,,,
My post is very easy to understand cause 1/2 of it was about what you said
(The best metal detector on the market has nothing to do with price.)
Any metal detector is only as good as the operator.. makes no differance if it cost 50 or 850
How can you comment on a detector and never had one in your hand??? only reading about it.....
just because you dont understand it dont mean others wont .
The F-75 i have ../. i turn it on and go in the disc. mode unless in high trash them i turn up .. how hard can that be?
in all metal mode i turn it on check ground balance then go..... how hard can that be???????

Sounds like you want other member to jump on me and back you up

I've seen this same argument over and over and it leaves me shaking my head. I bought a tesoro after finding treasurenet, I was using a tracker 4 found the tesoro to be very dissapointing having one ton and costing 5 times as much as the tracker4. I gave the vaquero a year and a half but no go. Found a used explorer xs for less than the tesoro and it just clicked almost immediatly. So now when I read about beep and dig as the way to go I don't get it at all. One of these days I expect to log on and see this site changed to tesoronet instead of treasurenet.

not sure that you need more bells and whistles, and you'll do well just air-testing your Tesoros, because they likely have a discrimination dial, and you can learn how to determin what metal you are dealing with, by gradulaly turning the dial to the right while swinging the coil over the object, and when the sound drop off, THAT is what metal you have. You will know right away if the target is, say, a small coin, than a large target of same metal. Large items sound LARGE, and exspress a "pezzance" of sound, or a distortion. Takes lots of practice, but you can get good enough, to be able to "predict" the target. So, you have to find where nails sound like at the surface and farther away, and then progress with other objects of different metals - TAKE NOTES!
Getting depth is easy - pinpoint your target, and while you have your thumb on the pinpoint button, lower the coil from above, and where the sound freaks-out, that's the depth of your target, below the surface.
See, you don't need another machine!
I love my Fisher Gold Bug Pro and Tesoro Cibola - they both have their qualities

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back