What's new

Looking for a place to hunt around Benson saturday

P@tch

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
477
Reaction score
767
Golden Thread
0
Location
mooresville,nc
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer 2, etrac, deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm visiting with my new grandson
 
You better stay out of Benson boy! They don't like your kind in those parts!
 
Well,FYI I'm going back on Saturday,day after Christmas and walk the tobacco fields looking for points. Anyone want to join in let me know, I'll be real close to magee cross roads
 
Dang I wish I would've seen this. I was in Benson visiting with some family and would've loved to have taken my stepson out with you
 
My parents live in four Oaks and I'm working on some permissions out in the country around through there. There may have been some civil war camps close to my uncles house. I'm trying to do some research now to see if his property is worth a hunt

Please let me know the next time you're in the area maybe we can get together and go try some places out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom