Looking for an answer

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
thanx Bob. I'm assuming you know that those 3 molten things have been tested to show they're gold and silver. Right ? And that these came from your land, and that this, combined with rock carvings on cave walls (or rocks or whatever) indicate to you there's a Jesuit treasure there, right ? These must've just been some loose nuggets that the jesuits dropped or scattered about, that didn't make it into their larger cache ?

Finding someone to dig, since you're physically un-able, shouldn't be hard. Hired hands (or partners in treasure digs) are not difficult to come by. And as far as the govt. coming to take away (eminent domain), just don't say anything to anyone if you find the mother load, and .... why can't you just keep it? why fear that someone's going to come take your property away, if they have no reason (ie.: have no suspicion that a Jesuit treasure was found) if you simply don't tell anyone ?

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Tom I know how to test the gold. I can even make it a liquid out of it if need be. If you want to learn something new. I would suggest you if you can. Come to Montgomery and I will show you something you know nothing about. Then you can come on here and give some good advice. I will personally show you how to identify the Jesuits work. It written on it if you know what to look for. Put you comments to good use. I don't have to prove nothing to you. Can you prove me wrong? I know you can't. Do you need more examples. I here to learn and share my knowledge. Which is apparently more than yours. You could come and learn if you sign an confidentiality contract. So what will it be?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, this seems to be way over my head......I'm heading back into shallower waters........maybe a hammock and a cold one........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread