Looking for help $ to create treasure show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am fairly new to Treasurenet. I initially came on here looking for a sponsor to help go after treasure. I posted some of my story on the Cache forum under U-boat treasure, and also pirate treasure. I recieved a lot of posts in reply both on the threads and as personal messages (PM). I have now met a few TN members in person.

As a couple of these long time TN members will attest, it is VERY possible that I may know the EXACT location of a large pirate treasure 5 minutes from my home. I have started a thread on the Cache forum about the details of this particular treasure location. I also list a link to a website I have created. The thread is pirate treasure trying to get a permit.

I have written a first hand account of my entire treasure story that I will soon publish. It is a completely true story. I will have pictures and videos to go with it . I posted a few pictures on my website.

I have watched the current treasure shows and read the threads on here with everyones opinion of the shows. One of the old sayings is if you think you can do better, do it yourself. There seems to be a lot of people that don't like American Diggers. They say that it is faked. Of course it is faked. Almost all reality shows are scripted, choreographed, rehearsed and then numerous camera angles are shot. It is TV. Thats the way they do it.

It is easy to pick the shows apart. The fact that so many people on TN have watched them and are talking about them proves that the producers have accomplished their goal-get people to watch. Rick Savage is way over the top. What do you expect from a "professional" wrestler? It does not matter what you think of him, he is the star of his own show.

I have been approached in the past by some local professionals about having my own reality show. Whether or not I am qualified is a matter of opinion. It does not take much to have your own "reality" show these days. I was not able to work out the details with these locals because of a huge difference in how we felt the show should be done. They wanted to fake it all.

I beleive that anybody with common sense can watch a show and tell if it is "real". Just check out how they do the different camera angles for the same so-called reality. As far as whether the "finds" on any of these shows are faked, I would guess that most are. That goes for "American Diggers", "Auction Hunters", "Storage Wars", etc. They would probably be pretty boring if they did not find anything interesting.

I am proposing a show that is based on known treasure stories. The main character tells the history of the treasure story, does some research, and then goes after the treasure. I have a list of known treasures that I have gone after in the past. I have video going back 25 years. At this point I have not dug up a big treasure.

I am willing to put everything on the table for this show. I honestly beleive that I will be able to find a treasure for the cameras. If it is meant to be, it will happen. I truly think it is. The karma has to be right and the people involved have to be right. Even if I were not able to dig up a big treasure, is this not "reality" for almost all true treasure hunters?

I can guarantee this, the show will not be boring. No one has ever considered me to be the least bit boring. I love being the center of attention and have been an actor in many different things.

If you have the resources to help me and want to be a part of this show, please feel free to respond privately or on this thread.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is against TreasureNet rules to do this...

"You may not... use the TreasureNet.com forums for any fundraising purposes."

"You may not... request the donation of money or material goods, either to yourself or to any other person or organization."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions