Looking to hunt civil war relics

bobthomas

Mar 14, 2011
delaware
Detector(s) used
teknetics t2
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet. :hello:

Garrett has out many Ram books that give you ideas where to go. Most of the relic hunters have done their homework to find places to hunt and you should do the same. Don't expect others to do the work and let you gleam the goodies for free. It takes time and work to charm land owners to let you hunt on their property wheather it is for game or relics.

Hey Sandman, thanks for the RAM info. Don't get me wrong I am not looking for a free ride. I am willing to work as hard if not harder than the next guy. But I do know that the best way to learn is to get with groups of MDs, like I did this weekend, to learn from. Everyone pays the same amount to dig and this was a trip that was on the net. The group I was with was awesome and more than willing to help me learn. I never asked for a free ride with this post. If someone has land and wants to be compensated for MD on it and you are willing to pay that is not gleaming, that is doing your homework and paying the price to make connections. By the way there are land owners that jump into these forums looking for MDs willing to pay to MD on their land.
Thanks again
Bob

You might get a bigger response if you posted on the general metal detecting board, or on the board for the state you live in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back