What's new

looks like a cover

sniffer

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
I found this at the site of a school that was removed in 1943 and have no
clue as to what this is. any guesses ?
 

Attachments

  • tnet photos 188.webp
    tnet photos 188.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 284
:dontknow: all i see is grand rapids Michigan
 
Upvote 0
I should have taken a picture of the back, let me do that
 
Upvote 0
here's a pic of the back, it looks like it has 3 tabs that stick out and one at the
top that looks like a flange for a hinge
 

Attachments

  • tnet photos 189.webp
    tnet photos 189.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0
Water meter cover? water meter cover.webp
 
Upvote 0
the only water they had here was from a well
 
Upvote 0
Water meter cover?

I agree, or sprinkler cover. Maybe hauled in with some dirt at one time.

Tim
 
Upvote 0
not a sprinkler cover either, this is located 4 miles from the closet town in a farm field
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • Antique_school_desk_with_ink_well.webp
    Antique_school_desk_with_ink_well.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 0
I think this one has been solved
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom