What's new

Looks Like A Good Box of Dimes

mick56

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
1,348
Reaction score
1,149
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Been dabbling in halves for about a year, usually find a couple. Since I can't md here in WI till spring, decided to try dimes, also. So I opened an account at a local bank to avoid any hassles. First box had 2 silver, thought that was ok. Next weeks box had 8 silver, boy, thats pretty good. Opened up my 3rd weeks box, and saw 4 silver on the ends of the rolls!! Whoopee!! I think this box will be super!!
 

Attachments

  • silver1.webp
    silver1.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 564
  • silver2.webp
    silver2.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 558
Upvote 0
Way to go :thumbsup:. I've been only doing hand roll dimes but might have to change my ways!

Maine_Jim
 
DrDetector said:
My guess is 62 silvers in that box.

Hey if you go by number of silver edges I hit the nail on the head! Congrats on an awesome dime box!
 
Definately a dream dime box!

Nice work!

And thanks Gman for trying to make me feel better, lol. =)

~Dave
 
Wow, what a fantastic box! I wish the boxes here had more than one in 2 or 3 boxes, enjoy those numbers while you can!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom