What's new

Looks like a red rainbow point

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this one today in a creek where I have permission to hunt. I was starting to think I wouldnt find a thing due to it had been 3 hours since a broken find. As I walked to this spot I was thinking I have never found anything here but might as well look. It was laying on some gravel that was stained black and there was no way to miss it. Might make my year for flint find. Its just under 3 inches long. Hope you like it, rock
I found a couple other things that made me smile.
 

Attachments

  • SDC11671.webp
    SDC11671.webp
    349.8 KB · Views: 156
  • SDC11673.webp
    SDC11673.webp
    323.3 KB · Views: 147
  • SDC11675.webp
    SDC11675.webp
    299 KB · Views: 149
  • SDC11676.webp
    SDC11676.webp
    322.7 KB · Views: 157
  • SDC11678.webp
    SDC11678.webp
    341.7 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
Stunning!!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that remark I thought so to when I cleaned it off in the creek and held it up to have a look see. As Im sure you probably know I was smiling all day long. Unlike today but you cant find a killer every time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom