A Ace^of^Spades Jr. Member Joined Jul 17, 2014 Messages 46 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO and ProPointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 13, 2015 #1 I found this today. Several different angles plus a close up - which looks like some kind of trademark - can't make it out, maybe a "Trident" or "Arrows"? Anyone seen anything like this? Upvote 4
I found this today. Several different angles plus a close up - which looks like some kind of trademark - can't make it out, maybe a "Trident" or "Arrows"? Anyone seen anything like this?
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2015 #2 I believe that is part of a stay tensioner from a sailboat. TUNGSTEN CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC - MARINE HARDWARE... - Reviews & Brand Information - TUNGSTEN CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC SOUTH EUCLID, OH - Serial Number: 76101570 or some type of pulley from a sailboat anyways- Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
I believe that is part of a stay tensioner from a sailboat. TUNGSTEN CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC - MARINE HARDWARE... - Reviews & Brand Information - TUNGSTEN CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC SOUTH EUCLID, OH - Serial Number: 76101570 or some type of pulley from a sailboat anyways-
A Ace^of^Spades Jr. Member Joined Jul 17, 2014 Messages 46 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO and ProPointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 13, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Wow ! Diggum, I think you are correct - even the symbol - nice eye!