What's new

Looks like I got another quartz point?

JohnDee1

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2018
Messages
314
Reaction score
474
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was going to give up hunting, but I decided to walk a creek I never hunt. Glad I did, found this under the water by looking for color. Looks like a broken point, maybe morrow mountain? I could be wrong, but regardless thanks for reading! 444CF038-2197-4B8D-BFA8-7D9733904BEB.webp5152D995-7325-49F4-94D4-06B06938036E.webp6822DB2A-EB6A-4971-94C9-C731198D6F3F.webpABF3C88C-81EB-457D-B682-1FC472FE9463.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thats a awesome find I love the look it has to it pretty sweet find hope you find more like it Tommy
 
Nice find. Good eye.
 
Nice find , I don’t think it’s broken but rather a rounded base looks like a Guilford round base
 
Thanks everybody for the responses. Fascinating to think that an object so old has survived so many floods and in a creek. I will defiantly hunt that area, thanks for the identification!
 
good looking quartz. it looks pretty crisp yet, dont think its been in the creek too long. have a good look just up stream a bit.
luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom