What's new

Looks Like Im NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Looks Like I'm Stuck With It...

jeric2 said:
Dude, why don't you take it to your local UPS store and have them package it up and send it out?

Cuz I live out in the boonies, it's a 50-mile-round-trip, not much gas in my truck, I'm nearly broke,
& I won't have money to buy more gas till next week, otherwise, I already WOULD have, believe me!










The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Re: Looks Like I'm Stuck With It...


It's now 7 pm Wednesday, day #7 of the eternal waiting. Do I even need to say it anymore?

UPS... no show, no call, nothing.

Maybe I can replace the search coil with a snow shovel head, cuz it
looks like that's what I'm gonna need before UPS ever shows up.

...and the waiting CONTINUES! :sad11:






The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Re: Looks Like I'm Stuck With It...

You know, It's a matter of business principal now..You've been dragged over the coals for a solid week..I wish now that I hadn't placed that order with KellyCo....I bet Dan would get their attention if the next UPS truck that showed up at his warehouse to pick up was sent away and FedEx was sitting there in place of UPS..They send a lot of merchandise thru UPS...and you can see how much it matters..there are no excuses for this type of sloppy business.. ..KC should not have let this drag on this long, either...

Hey Dan! Step up to the pump, Man. YOU are the customer of UPS...swing your hammer! Meanwhile send Joey a working metal detector! The community is watching!

Larry Orr
Cary, NC
 
Re: Looks Like I'm Stuck With It...

Man, I would have made the trip to town myself and delivered it to UPS. What's it cost, even if your truck only gets 10 miles to a gallon, that is 5 gallons times $2.60 gallon regular for total of $13.00..... How much is the frustration and stress costing you in your health......Life is too short, stop at a pawn shop and pawn something for $10.00........
 
Re: Looks Like I'm Stuck With It...

I Wouldn't take it to UPS now if they Begged Me.

Paid Me Time & Expenses. Maybe.

there is Something major wrong with your UPS Service
 
Re: Looks Like I'm Stuck With It...

jeff of pa said:
I Wouldn't take it to UPS now if they Begged Me.
Paid Me Time & Expenses. Maybe.
there is Something major wrong with your UPS Service

Well said, Jeff, thanx. U hit the nail on the head.
I've about gotten to the point where I don't even care anymore, though.









The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Re: Looks Like I'm Stuck With It...


POP QUIZ: :icon_study:

Ok boys & girls, correctly complete the following sentence:

On day #8 of the eternal wait...

A. the UPS man finally showed up & picked up the package.
B. the UPS man didn't show up, & didn't call, as usual.
C. the UPS man DID finally show up, but fell into a pit trap full of starving Rottweillers.
D. the UPS man ATTEMPTED to pick up the package, but it was far too heavy, & severely strained his back.

The correct answer will be revealed at the end of the day. :clock:



The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Re: Looks Like I'm NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!


And the correct answer to the POP QUIZ is:
A. The UPS man FINALLY showed up & picked up the package! :hello2:
(and it only took him 8 days!)

Believe it or not, UPS FINALLY showed up a few minutes ago. The receipt they gave me claimed "3 attempts" on it. Their driver is a bare-faced liar if he's trying to claim he's been here even one single time! I had to bite my tongue not to say anything.

Anyway, maybe I'll be able to get back out into the field before the first snowfall after all! :hello2:

...unless of course, UPS skroos around on delivering the replacement the way they did on picking this one up!



The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Re: Looks Like I'm NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, you have successfully completed phase one of the recovery process!
 
Re: Looks Like I'm NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't count on anything until it is actually in your hands
 
Re: Looks Like I'm NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!


The replacement MD arrived today! That was johnny-on-the-spot quick,
considering the fact that there was a weekend & a holiday in there!
Won't even get a chance to try it out till late tomorrow evening, but I'm looking forward to it! :hello2:











The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Re: Looks Like I'm NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it works for ya... Be sure you have fresh batteries installed and refresh yourself on operation of the detector, that way you know if it's working correctly... I've got a good feeling for ya!

Happy Huntin!
 
Re: Looks Like I'm NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that was a fast turn around seeing as how much trouble you had getting them to pick it up. Glad ya got it back and now ya can get back to detectin
 
Re: Looks Like I'm NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank1960 said:
Wow that was a fast turn around seeing as how much trouble you had getting them to pick it up. Glad ya got it back and now ya can get back to detectin

I know, right? The thing is, when those UPS drivers have a PICKUP to do, it's a low priority that they can get out of, by simply returning to the office & lying about it, IE, "Nobody home, package wasn't ready, etc, etc, etc".

I suspect this joker gets to the end of his work day & wants to go home, so he skips it over, lies to his boss & goes home, simple as that.

Normally, I just take my packages to THEM, but these were special circumstances, & I was caught at a very bad time to boot.

Anyway, the nightmare is over, & maybe I can get back out there, hopefully by this evening maybe! :hello2:



The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Re: Looks Like I'm NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

So... How's the new detector working for ya?
 
Re: Looks Like I'm NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwight S said:
So... How's the new detector working for ya?

Only used it twice, due to super hard, nearly undiggable soil, but it seems okay.











The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Re: Looks Like I'm NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, new machine looks good. :icon_thumright:

Get out umbrella cause now we are going to do a ran dance for ya, get that ground softened up.
 
Re: Looks Like I'm NOT Stuck With It, AFTER ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

SirJoey said:
Dwight S said:
So... How's the new detector working for ya?

Only used it twice, due to super hard, nearly undiggable soil, but it seems okay.


Good... Hope it will work out. We're all pretty dry here on the east coast. Don't want a hurricane, but we'll take some of the rain bands. Toss out some pocket change and some junk, including a nail or two on top of the hardpan and learn the machine. Listen to the tones, how it breaks up over the trash. Just be sure to pick up the nails when you finish, don't want one in your tire.

Have some fun!








The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
It sounds like electrical interference to me. Try it in another area before you give up on it !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom